EMAIL MARKETING COURSE ONLINE
This online Email Marketing course provides certification and rich, job-ready skills to take your email strategy to the next level. Learn about creating and testing different email content, time management, data strategy and the key concepts in Marketing Automation.
Email Marketing Course Overview
With a focus on career-ready learning, and delivered through a blend of essential reading, case studies and useful toolkits, this course will quickly immerse you into the world of Email Marketing
↗4 Interactive Modules.
↗Associate Level Certification.
↗11 Hours self-paced learning content.
↗FREE DMI Membership included.
↗Practical Toolkits and Templates.
Key skills and competencies you will gain
Data StrategyEmail StrategiesTime ManagementCopywritingEmail ContentTesting and OptimizationEmail Metric Reporting
The Fundamentals of Email Marketing
Before diving into the strategies you’ll use to build and leverage email marketing, let’s cover the fundamentals. These tips will help you maximize your email marketing campaign, which we’ll dive into next.
- Stay Human: Email marketing is popular—which also means it is competitive. Use email to speak directly to your users, use their name, and let them see the human side of your brand.
- Use Engaging Titles, But Don’t wait And Switch: Using interesting subject titles is crucial to increasing email open rates, but keep them on topic and non-spammy. If users feel duped, they’re likely to unsubscribe or mark your message as spam, which impacts deliverability.
- Keep Messages Short: Most email is read on a mobile device, so keep your copy concise and to the point. Direct users to a blog post or landing page if you need to share a ton of information.
- Include CTAs at the Top and Bottom: On landing pages, CTAs are always included above the fold—use the same strategy with email by including strong CTAs after the first paragraph and again at the end.
- Ask Permission and Deliver On Your Promises: Never buy email lists—that is illegal in most cases and won’t deliver ROI. If you offer a deal or great content, make sure to deliver high-quality content or offers.